Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SYNC To Mochizuki Shiori From Ketsurui Chiharu

Kim

スター軍の司書
To: Mochizuki Shiori
Subject: Status of Jiyuu

Senator Mochizuki,

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Ketsurui Chiharu and I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting you.
I saw the reports about Kage Yachiro's efforts to remove the radiation from Old Tokyo and I was curious as to how the rest of the planet and the citizenry were doing? I ask this of you, rather than of Taisa Kage, because you are the elected representative of Jiyuu and I would like to here this from you before all other. Is there anything that I can do to assist you? That the clan or the Empire can do to help the efforts?

I cannot speak for anyone but myself, but Jiyuu holds a special place in my heart. I witnessed the birth of the United Outer Colonies from Hotaru and experienced its fall alongside many others in Tokyo. I have seen the hearts of the Jiyuuian people. I see their passion burning and ever persisting in the face of overwhelming odds and adapting. I would like to see them flourish once more under the umbrella of the Yamatai Star Empire so that their fire does not get extinguished.

If you would prefer, I would like to come have this discussion with you and Taisa Kage in person if you both have time in your busy schedule to meet with a retired Taisho.

Sincerest regards,

Ketsurui Chiharu

@paladinrpg @Toshiro

RPG-D RPGfix
Back