• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC To Mochizuki Shiori From Ketsurui Chiharu

Kim

スター軍の司書
To: Mochizuki Shiori
Subject: Status of Jiyuu

Senator Mochizuki,

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Ketsurui Chiharu and I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting you.
I saw the reports about Kage Yachiro's efforts to remove the radiation from Old Tokyo and I was curious as to how the rest of the planet and the citizenry were doing? I ask this of you, rather than of Taisa Kage, because you are the elected representative of Jiyuu and I would like to here this from you before all other. Is there anything that I can do to assist you? That the clan or the Empire can do to help the efforts?

I cannot speak for anyone but myself, but Jiyuu holds a special place in my heart. I witnessed the birth of the United Outer Colonies from Hotaru and experienced its fall alongside many others in Tokyo. I have seen the hearts of the Jiyuuian people. I see their passion burning and ever persisting in the face of overwhelming odds and adapting. I would like to see them flourish once more under the umbrella of the Yamatai Star Empire so that their fire does not get extinguished.

If you would prefer, I would like to come have this discussion with you and Taisa Kage in person if you both have time in your busy schedule to meet with a retired Taisho.

Sincerest regards,

Ketsurui Chiharu

@paladinrpg @Toshiro

RPG-D RPGfix
Back