• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN To Motoyoshi Kiyoko: Equiptment issue.

manus dei

Inactive Member
Dear, Admiral Motoyoshi Kiyoko
UOCPF-01//First Division//CO ACS Akuro III

Ma'am I have reviewed the specs to the new power armours that we have been issued and I have a few requests. My squad specializes in stealth combat and before the transition we used the stealth and sensor variant of the Daisy power armour. The new 'Tenshi' armours appear to have no built in active or passive camouflage systems that would allow my squad to effectively achieve the future goals and missions given to us.

There are three ways that this could be dealt with:

1.) The stealth squads in the 17th wing could use the new issued Armours and be used in a standard infantry role.

2.) The stealth squads could be issued the same armours they were issued while still under the YSA's command. My stealth squads are used to the Daisy power armour's systems and like the interface.

3.) Seeing as the Tenshi armour is very nice armour and the UOC peacekeeping forces will require stealth and surveillance power armour I would suggest a variant of the Tenshi armour be developed to fulfill this role. I understand this would take a while but it I believe it would be for the best of the Colonies.

Whichever way you decide to deal with this subject I am sure it will be with the good of the Colonies in mind.

Respectfully,
Sub-Lieutenant David Stryker

RPG-D RPGfix
Back