• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Laz Public Network TO: Pisces Station, Concourse D, Ship 14

Toshiro

I have noticed that in Pisces Station Manifests there is a BellyStabber 2-class ship. I am interested in finding and purchasing this class of vessel, and wonder if it is in serviceable condition and for sale -- and for what price. If not serviceable or for sale, I would hope you could direct me to someone who can hook me up.

I ask that anything illegal be removed beforehand if I did buy it, just to keep things on the up and up, and fill me in on its condition.

Contact information attached

The Bellystabber 2-Class Raider is in fact available, we have removed all cargo illegal or otherwise, to cover the docking charges incurred since the owner abandoned it.

We have taken the liberty of checking the primary systems, and ensuring that they are operating properly. This particular ships was constructed late in YE 24 and is the second version.

Two of the torpedo tubes were modified for concealing contraband.

We are setting the price at 18,000 KS.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back