Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SACN To SAoY Command: Plumeria 2E Refit and Chiaki 1B Refit

Toshiro

Inactive Member
To: Star Army Command

After comprehensive analysis and review, including contacting serving and former command and crew in the field, I have completed specifications for both Plumeria (2E) and Chiaki (1B) refits. These two refits notably increase the compliment and vehicle/shuttle/power armor carrying capacity of the vessels and introduce yet more parts commonality for cost-effective maintenance and function. Both have far more optimized internal layouts, streamline previous systems, and add new functionality. The Plumeria can also carry a Star Army Century and its equipment for brief periods if a Kagai-class is unavailable for an operation, or help transport and defend other groups such as SSS survey teams.

It is believed that the Plumeria can co-exist with the Fuji-class, as the Fuji is a more costly vessel with a different intended role in spite of being labeled a Gunship.

It is my formal request that my command, the YSS Sakura II, be refitted as the first vessel of the Plumeria 2E variant for testing.

To: Kage Yaichiro

Very good. You may begin the refit on the YSS Sakura II as soon as it is convenient.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back