• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC To: Star Army of Yamatai

META_mahn

To: Star Army of Yamatai
Cc: Star Army Logistics, Senator Barachiel Valeria
Subject: Reactivation of Lanethron-class cargo ships

To whomever it may concern,

On behalf of the Elysian Celestial Empire, I would like to request permission to reactivate Elysia's Lanethron-class cargo ships for the sole purpose of transporting S18 units to the Scrapyard System in order to transport exactly the requested 178 Nariel Assault Battlecruisers and the 306 Thunderbolt Attack Frigates to Keres III, in order to be retrofitted and refurbished into a modern, usable state.

If necessary, I am authorized to issue compensation in the form of Auras issued by the Elysian Celestial Empire.

With regards,
Senator Antoni Castor
"Physical excellence does not of itself produce a good mind and character: on the other hand, excellence of mind and character will make the best of the physique it is given."

Last edited by a moderator:
To: Senator Antoni Castor

You may utilize the cargo ships. Who will operate them?

To: Star Army Logistics
We will supply our own Caelisolan pilots to operate our Lanethron-class cargo ships and manage the S18s. The S18s will load the requested ships, supervised by Caelisolan work crews. The ships will be operated by former Elysia Celestial Navy personnel after they complete a quick training course.

With regards,
Senator Antoni Castor
"He who is of a calm and happy nature will hardly feel the pressure of age. But to him who is of an opposite disposition, youth and age are equally a burden."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back