• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN To Tange Misato From Kakutama Yuriko

Soresu

My love,

How've you been? It has been sometime since I've seen you, held you in my arms... I dare say these past few weeks seem to have been an eternity since I saw you last. Since you've been gone I have been building up my company from the ground up. I am in the process of gaining a meeting with Taisho Saito now so I can request mining rights in Yuukan so I won't have to rely on outside sources for materials after the initial investment.

Also...Before that Taisho Yui contacted me and gave us a week of shoreleave before we could finish our mission. What I speculate I've found is...surprising... and there is also more. Me and my crew have discovered a large nebula south of the Yugumo cluster and... ( the sound of a woman clearing her throat can be heard. ) I have named it, 'Misato's Nebula.' It is very pretty and reminds me of you.

Oh! In addition, Taisho Yui has promoted me to the rank of Taii, which has come as a surprise since you just recently promoted me to Chui. But, I cannot complain since I am working hard to make you proud of me, and to be worthy of having you.

There are only a few days of leave left though, and I have thought of going to Pieces. I am in need of cargo haulers, and would much rather inspect their condition myself then trust the word of the people I am buying them from. (The faint sound of chuckling could be heard in the background.)

I just wanted to write you, give you an update on myself, and to simply say I love, and miss you dearly. I can't wait to see, and hold you again Misato, and I shall be counting the days until then.

Love,

Yuriko.

Darling,

Your letter finds me well, the rise of the Motoyoshi has carried me far from home; I now am the Director of SAINT. Trying to save the empire, without the empire knowing it is being saved.

I recently have acquired myself a ship of my own, the YSS Yuurei, a SAINT Plumeria Gunship. While I maintain offices at Vicky, I prefer to be more mobile, at close reach to my objectives.

I am at Pisces at the moment; trying to make sense of the foolish paths taken by politicians and trying to clean up their mistakes. This may be the last time for some time that I am able to relay my exact position.

I miss you; I long for your tender touch. I am honored you found a nebula and named it in my honor, you always think of me even when I do not.

Talk to you soon.
<3 ~Misato

Love,

Congratulations on taking over SAINT...no doubt you know I've had several dealings with them...and many more with a certain...ah..cell of SAINT. It taught me to be much more wary of my surroundings, and dealings with all beings. The Mishhuvurthyar being the prime example...although I am disturbed but the news... The Taisho spoke of it to me while I had my meeting with her.

I daresay she seemed just as wary as myself as I showed her the designs of a new class of warship I hope will be of use... It is still far from being complete, and even a prototype to be built, but she wanted it all the same which worries me more about the present going ons of the galaxy.

However, after my meeting, one that I can safely call a complete victory, I now have mining rights in the Yuukan system, as well as a military contract. I can only hope with the rise of this company it will stimulate Jiyuu's economy and let it rise to new heights, and to greatness. And...I also adopted a young boy, a Yamataian that had apparently been living in the duct work of the Seijin no Umi. The Taisho informed me of this, and I managed to find him, and help correct what I would say would be a serious flaw in IES surveillance of a ship.

He is a sweet, innocent boy of six years old named Yuichi Aida, he is intuitive, and seems to have some talent with linguistics. I hope to enroll him into a good school so that he may have a proper education. So far he seems to have taken to becoming my adopted son in stride, although at first one of my daughters was...jealous. But, it seems my family is growing, and I hope that perhaps...one day you and I may make it grow further.

If I can finish my current mission soon, and you are still at Pisces when I arrive, I just may have to look you up. Provided you are not busy, but I imagine with your position you will be. From what I can gather, a member of your house, a Shosho named Rina Tomori would prefer to bury all of the politicians and be done with it. I can't respond to that since I try to avoid such things, the only time I ever involved myself was when I was present during the Lorath Castes splitting, and my brief audience with Emperor Uesu.

Plus I'd be able to personally show you a little surprise I've been working on should there be the chance I see you... I would not wish to spoil it for you. But, I do believe you would like it...it is your style I would think.

But it seems we both now have busy lives, you Director of SAINT, and me with my military duties, and with building my own corporate empire. But a day does not go by without my thinking of you... I thought you should know that you are always in my thoughts, and in my heart.

With all my love,

Yuriko.

Yuriko,

I got a job for you and your crew if you are interested. SAINT needs some help setting up some monitoring networks. I have attached the file, get back to me if you can assist, and if so, what region you want to deploy.

Attached File: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=st ... idden_eyes

Love,
Misato

Misato,

I would be more then willing to help you. After going over the file you have attached, I have chosen Angel Grid. My interest was pique'd with something as large scale as Shadow Grid as well, but I would not wish to risk detection, and possibly straining the tenuous relations we have with the other nations further. So, I will take over Angel Grid. If you have faith enough in me, I would be willing to assist in further deployments. However, first I must go to Yamatai... I have to put my father's affairs in order. It should only take a day or two at the most. Afterwards I will go to whatever pre-ordained place to pickup the equipment, and or ships to carry it.

With love,
Yuriko

Misato,

While I wish this were a message of love, it is not. I am undertaking a mission of some importance. I had to go through Taisho Yui, the Empress, and I will be sending a request to Taisho Saito after I send you this message.

As Director of SAINT, I am sure you know of the first Midori's disappearance. She has been gone for months, but I believe, and hope she is still alive. Alive out deep within former SMX space. I have requested to conduct a rescue operation from Taisho Yui who in turn gave me permission to ask Empress Motoyoshi herself. And the Empress has agreed. I have just sent a request to enter Nepleslian space to their government, and I am awaiting a response. I am attaching everything I have sent to Taisho Yui, and the Empress, including a copy of the request I sent to the Nepleslian government.

I thought you should know all about this my love, if you did not, then I must say you are slipping in keeping tabs on me. Do not be angry Misato, I was joking. I am sure you are much to busy to keep watch on little old me right now. Anyways, everything has been sent. Wish me luck.

Love,
Yuriko

My Darling Yuriko,

Watch your back out there, we have had three SAINT ships disappear in the vicinity of the former Dark Ones systems. I suggest checking in with me regularly, I worry about you.

The Yuurei will be proceeding to the Bufarks Debris Cloud for its first mission. I will be within arms reach.

Love,
Misato

RPG-D RPGfix
Back