• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

To the amalgamation of lies and deceit 'Roach' Cassidy

Charmaylarg Dufrain

🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 45
To the Deceiver, Roach,

With fervor and purpose on the eve of a tummy ache beyond words can describe have reminded me of you hence, I pen these words, for they carry within them the resonance of cosmic retribution, a dire invocation upon your very existence. In the celestial dance of fate, you have cast your shadow upon the tapestry of mine and Phages' endeavors, a transgression most grave that shall not go unanswered. Your name, like a cursed cadence, now resonates in the annals of otherworldly justice from freehold to that one place really far to the west full of all the people with the leath chaps and funny hats.

From the boundless depths of the aether, a curse has taken shape that I now cast upon you, coalescing into an entity of malevolence that shall forever be intertwined with your destiny. It is a symphony of dread, each note a resounding echo of your nefarious deeds. The very core of your being shall quiver, as if struck by an orchestra of ancient spirits, and you shall become a living testament to the wrath mutant kind everywhere so much that they shall steal your stuff and never pay as you deserve.

Your code, that malleable tapestry of digital soul, shall dance to a discordant tune. May all your semicolons be replaced with colons that with corrupted strings shall unravel in chaos, your intricate creations unraveling like a hedoro-eaten tapestry. With every line you write, the curse shall insinuate itself, leaving your work tainted by an ineffable darkness. Oh, how your keystrokes shall echo with the despair of your predicament, each tap a dirge for your stolen triumphs from the stuff you stole from me that was my stuff and not yours!

The very devices you wield shall transform into instruments of agony, their once reliable mechanisms spiraling into erratic malevolence. Your screens shall flicker with maddening irregularity, a visual representation of the turmoil within your own heart. And those connections you prize so dearly? They shall become conduits of your own misery, transmitting a cascade of betrayal and chaos into your once-secure networks to the point your one big stupid eye will crack in entropy.

By the cruel hand of destiny, your allies shall become estranged, your friendships like once I offered to you corroded by a force beyond reckoning. As you attempt to navigate the labyrinthine paths of your existence, your footsteps shall echo in hollow solitude, a somber dirge for the trust you have sundered. Each mirror you pass shall reflect not your visage, but the shadowed specter of a collosal butthead that you are that now clings to your soul.

Ah, Roach, take heed of this tome of condemnation, for within its intricate verses lie the seeds of your impending despair. As the curse unfurls its wicked tendrils, know that there is no sanctuary, no respite from the destiny you have crafted for yourself. The cosmic scales, forever balancing, now tip irrevocably towards your doom as I will bring it forth.

Yours in the symphony of your torment; Shasta 'Shani' Archeletta also known as The Mad Mutant, Heir apparent to freehold, Lycos heir, Moon-Lord, Protector of women and children, Friend and ally of the free-folk, Queen of the hunt, Salvage Savant, Stray, Mogul, Mercantile apprentice, Privateer, Lead arsonist, Hacktivist, Master of automation, Void watcher, Foster mother and guardian of the fae, #1 babysitter, Freeholds top mutant of YE:41 (two years in a row), Master of mechs, Grandaughter of Father, Speaker for the world engine, Pirate queen, InterNep Idol Shasta, Verified influencer Shasta, Queen of mutant-kind (self-appointed), Psychopomp, Life bringer to dead worlds, The current legal holder of the trademarked title 'Best Girl', Aspiring commodore, Worthy person with totally good credit who pays all her loans on time, Current title holder for completion of Neppies 77 piece fried elysian wing crucible challenge, Big sister, CEO of Shasta No Sekai, Opener of the Way, Wielder of the Divine Fae, Punisher of bad people, The Great Unifier of the free folk., Commander of the Terror Wolves, Builder of the greatest of things, Sailor of the Great rift, The Undisputed, Scourge of squatters, Emperess of the glass sands, Master of the Never-Ending Horizon.

Ps. Im going to kick you in the pants next time I see you.
Pss. You're a dink. Only dinks steal stuff first without asking.
Pss. I paid like ten spoopers to curse you with this on the Poly.
Psss. Im sending negative thoughts your way if you feel a bad in a bad mood at all that was me and you deserve it.
Psx5. Phage says your a dink too but she said it super better and I cant really use a lot of those words but they had filters and stuff go off when I tried.

Re: TO THE AMALGAMATION OF LIES AND DECEIT 'ROACH' CASSIDY
Your showmanship and hubris will be your downfall, it would be wise to cut your losses and forget whatever perceived harm you believe I have caused, it will be for naught.

Do not pursue this further, more powerful entities have tried and yet I still stand where they have fallen.​

RPG-D RPGfix
Back