• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN To the crew of the UCS Asuka

Toshiro

Everyone...I am afraid I have decided not to return to you. It is nothing about the crew or the UOC, I loved it all...but I feel I must go where I can do the most good.

The political situation in Yamatai is not as stable as here, and if we are not careful, the Ketsurui Military Sector may intervene. It would be an easy task for them to fill the openings in government the UOC has left open, in which case the UOC would be in danger of attack. Both nations could easily fall to such a circumstance.

Someone has to stay behind, and try to keep it from happening. I don't know what I can do or how to do it, but if I returned to the UOC, I feel like I'd be running away from the root of the problem...

Everyone, I hope we meet again someday, and I wish you all well.

Yuki-san, Kichiro-san...get up some courage and kiss each other or something. You two OBVIOUSLY like each other.

Kage Yaichiro-Shosa

(ooc: note this was before the mission Lolion is currently on, im just late at seeing this is all.)

Lolion Looked down at this new message and his heart sank a little. He quickly typed out a response back.

"Well I guess well have to catch up some time over a few drinks then with the rest of the crew. As I said earlier if you need any assistance and I can help I will as for now though best of luck to you sir and I do hope our paths cross again at some point."

Lolion Reglo

To: Kage Yaichiro-Shosa

It is sad to see you go back, but I will agree with your actions. I will miss you, as I am currently reenlisting with the Peacekeepers. Maybe soon our paths will cross again, and hopefully not on the battlefield.

It was a pleasure working under you sir. May the SAoY know that they are getting someone very valuable.

Kobayashi Ichiro
Former SAoY Santo Juni

To: Kage Yaichiro-shosa

Thanks for giving me an extra chance on the Asuka, and I wish you luck in your endeavors in the SAoY.

Just do us all a favor and try to keep the number one collection warmongering fascists in the galaxy from slaughtering us, okay?

Best of luck,
(ex?) Peacekeeper Recruit Akio Noboru (former Santo Hei)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back