• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN To the family of Yuki Koyama, from Santo Juni Kage Yaichiro

Kim

スター軍の司書
(OOC: Seki has stated that this character is dead. As such, this letter has been written to any NPC/family members.)

To: The family of Santo Hei Yuki Koyama

I am Santo Juni Kage Yaichiro, formerly of the First Fleet, Pisces Star Fortress Command Staff.

One of the more bitter responsibilities of command is a task which no officer or family member looks forward to...and it is this duty which I must currently undertake.

I regret to inform you that Santo Hei Yuki Koyama was killed in the line of duty in the protection of civilians of Taiie and 1st SF enlisted from an attack upon Pisces Station. She met her end honorably, and because of her, many innocent lives were spared from death; many already mourning families spared from further torment. No fewer than fourteen lives were spared directly due to her actions, and the number she truly spared may never be known.

Due to the fact that Pisces Station was still under construction, and lacked a KAMI, no ST data of her exists in our system...we cannot bring her back to you, and I can not say how sorry I am that she has been taken. The only condolences I can give you are that the served honorably, even taking a bullet for a child once, and met her end the same way she served. Her death was in no way in vain, and that I proud to have served with her. She far exceeded the expectations of a Star Army Soldier.

Santo Juni Kage Yaichiro
5th Expeditionary Fleet
(Formerly 1st Fleet, Pisces Star Fortress)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back