• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN To the Office of the Empress: Request for Entry Permits

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Convention Veteran
Retired Staff
To: The Office of the Empress Ketsurui Himiko

Empress I hope that this missive finds you well.

During meetings with the staff here at the Scientific Studies Service Campus; we realized that we may require visiting Nepleslian space from time to time to visit the libraries there and meet with civilian scientists there.

To that end I would ask you to use your influence and investigate the possibility of securing permission in the form of entry permits for our vessels to be able to enter and leave Nepleslian space with a minimum amount of harrassment?

If I make a suggestion for how these permits would work: They would arrange a corridor that our ships would enter Nepleslian space and travel to Nepleslia. Once there they would of course submit to standard custom procedures. If the vessels require going to other places they would then request permission to travel upon arriving at Nepleslia.

I of course leave the exact matter of the terms in your capable hands.

Your faithful servant,
Saiki Kouan
Shuji, Scientific Studies Service

RPG-D RPGfix
Back