Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SYNC To: The Respected Mister Kage Yaichiro

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
🌟 Site Supporter
Retired Staff
RP Date
YE 42
To: The Respected Mister Kage Yaichiro

Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka has informed me that you are the person to contact in regards to Tokyo Real Estate. I am seeking the following, preferably in Himawari (Furui) Tokyo:
  • 1 x Warehouse
I prefer the 87th District of Tokyo with deep-water access and a dock. A tarmac area or small landing pad is also preferred. If possible, I would request something with a fence or security wall but if required I can have this built later.

• 1 x Residence
If possible, the same 87th District of Tokyo. With accommodations for 4-6 people. A basement in the home is requested but not mandatory.

My Yugumo Startup Registration # is 55-7-9838. Let me know what options you have available.

1580212934474.png Signed, Motoyoshi-Ieyasu Taro
Ieyasu Holdings Company, Tokyo

Last edited:
To: Motoyoshi-Ieyasu Taro

First, your previous service and membership with the Motoyoshi clan compel me to let you have the residence for free. All buildings in Tokyo come with a basement and access to the underside of Tokyo. I am attaching a list of options for you to choose from.

As for the warehouse, I feel as though I should inform you that deep water access and a dock increase the price fairly notably. Such a thing is rarer than simple storage. I can either sell it outright to you for 1 million KS, or rent it to you for about 96,000 KS per year. If you intend to stay for a significant number of years, an outright purchase is more economical, but if you need it for a shorter time, it's a lesser cash outlay to rent.

To: The Respected Mister Kage Yaichiro

I will make the purchase. I have transferred you the 1 million KS. I will be wanting to improve the lot and it will be a long term purchase.

Thank you for your generosity for the home.

Thank you for all you do, for the Star Army and Katsuko. As a veteran, my heart is with you as you face the Kuvexian threat.

Motoyoshi-Ieyasu Taro

RPG-D RPGfix
Back