• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

To: Uso Tasuki From: Koga Akemi

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Uso I hope you're well and loving yourself the way you deserve to be loved. I have had a few customers come through my various locations because of how often you hand out free passes. I have to tell you how great that is for the business and I like it, I like it a lot.

Well, anyway, you have some pretty big institutions going on for you right now, right? I was wondering if you could hook me up with some of the people that work for you. I am opening four space ports throughout independent space and want to see if I can't add your frontier flavor to some of them. One will be in DEEP Western space. Does that interest you? Someone named Yuri is helping me get this stuff. Maybe you two should meet and she'll live up to her namesake with you. What happens when one Neko milks another that has jet fuel bags for tits?

I need:
  • PMC (Ragna-something?)
  • Cargo Runners for Deep Space
  • Businesses that want to lease space
  • Custom uniforms
  • Custom handcanon (plasma/kinetic)
  • Custom pistol (Think NSP)
I also need advice on anything else I could need and anyone else I could talk to. I wish I could reminisce with you more right now, but I have a ship to catch real soon.

Thanks my dude,
Akemi

Akemi,

I expected a penis joke when you asked for a hand cannon.

You’re slipping in your old age.

I’ll loop in Ragnasomething and the FSC, they should be able to provide you with security and a place to setup new Akemi’s locations.

As for the free passes, just charge it to my account. You know I’m good for it.

Send pics of Yuri,
Uso

Messaged CC’d to Candon and Raphael
@Gunhand4171 @Rizzo

No reason to charge to your account what you've given to me threefold by just having some locations in your own empire. I like people from your gaggle of friends coming in and spending their money after they get some free stuff first.

I'll talk to these guys.

I'll show you a hand cannon, Uso.

Oh no need to show me where to go. I still have my head on my adorable shoulders. I just need security and other businesses to share wealth with, beautiful.

Thanks, Uso!

Okay, okay, okay!

Tell Jack Off to meet me at my University location on the Northwest side of the campus they've been using. It's been great for business, by the way and customers love seeing flying mecha out the window.

I'll be there 2 am to 6 am tonight and tomorrow.

Thanks, again!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back