• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC To YSS Sakura II, Personal

Toshiro

To: YSS Sakura II Command and Crew, NG-X1-395

To those who don't know me, I am the former CO of the YSS Sakura II. Shortly before you vanished for a year, I transferred to my current command. I would like to express my relief and gratitude that you've returned safely from such a long period of being missing. I felt tremendous guilt that I had left you unprepared for whatever fate had met you, and that I should have been there. I am glad that whatever happened, you managed to return.

I don't know what happened to you, it's not something there is a clear record of. I've seen the paperwork style of classified missions before. I'm just glad you all made it back.

To: Kage Yaichiro-Taisa, Commander, Jiyuu Fleet Depot
From: Nausicaa Fairchild, Commanding Officer, YSS Sakura II NG-X1-395

Taisa Kage Yaichiro, it is good to be in contact with you once more. Thank you for your well wishes and warm welcome back. We are very happy to be home once more. I am unfortunately not at liberty to discuss the details of the events that lead to our being missing for a year. Though maybe sometime I can tell you something or two over a drink. I can say that nothing you did was the cause of our predicament at the time, nor a hinderence to getting out of the situation. In fact, the crew you trained performed admirably in a very tense and stressful situation.

Since you have contacted us, there is something we are currently investigating that you may find of interest, with your background in engineering. If you would like to join us, I would value your insight. Please at least write back, and if you like, meet us at the coordinates attached to this message.

• 1 Attachment. File size 1.25mb

To: Nausicaa Fairchild, Commanding Officer, YSS Sakura II NG-X1-395

I have reviewed what you have provided me, and have obtained permission from the head of Star Army Logistics to go as long as it won't be more than a few weeks. I will soon be enroute. Given the implication of scale involved, I elect to bring my Kirie for this operation.

From: Nausicaa Fairchild, Commanding Officer, YSS Sakura II NG-X1-395

Thank you, I look forward to you joining us out here.

New
CC: Nausicaa Fairchild, Commanding Officer, YSS Sakura II NG-X1-395
From: Rei Tanaka, SAINT Opertive, YSS Sakura II NG-X1-395

How did you get this number? I thought I had changed it after you left. Captain I demand you let me upgrade the message/call blocker for the ship's communications systems. Apparently it is letting any old riff raff message us.

:p

Good to hear you are still alive Ol' man... Maybe look up my sister. She seems to have a lot of free time on her hands.

Rei~

(Now I have to kill you all)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back