• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Character Todd Fox

Fox

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
info on my character I'm trying to get approved: Todd Fox
Species: Human
Enhancements: Artificial left arm, neural implant
Homeworld: Duron-2
Faction: ex- DIN
Plot: (undetermined, possibly Ragnarok)
Physical description: Thin, pale, 6'0", pointed upward short black hair, 5:00 shadow, wears unique Draax-class white combat armor, large scar on left shoulder
Backstory:
After being born on a remote ice world called Duron-2, his family resided in a small bunker outside of the largest settlements. At the age of 15 his family was killed while working on the orbital above Duron-2 due to a misfire from a ship's gun. Fox wandered around from place to place, stealing and cheating for food. He came across a local military called the Duron Central Faction and soon joined. He was assigned 3 partners: Dom Kent, Kade Vance, and Vixen "Vix" Kent. An Atlas-V class assault droid known as Alpha-252 was assigned and became an important member of their unit. In the year 37YE Fox and Alpha had been seperated from their unit and have actively been trying to get back to Duron-2 and find them, at any cost. Fox always tried to sweet talk out of things, rather than kill everything in sight.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You still around, Fox?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back