• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Toranaga Siyun

Welcome to the SARP, Argelian. I'm Doshii Jun, one of the staff members here.

I'm on my honeymoon right now; I'm just checking in for a message from a fellow staffer.

However, I'm one of many character reviewers here. Kai, Lilly, Gamer and Nashoba are all available to examine your character. Feel free to private message any one of them for assistance. It might take a day or so for one of them to get to you, but don't worry; within 24 hours, someone will have at least started to check your character.

I would recommend putting this through a spell checker, as well as checking to make sure your grammar is correct. There's a few things in there I have questions about, but mostly the fact that it needs to be simply Edited and spell checked is most important right now.

I ran through it, corrected what I found, but i've only had 1 cup of coffee this morning so I may have missed something but at the moment I can't see it :p

Once you create a user page for yourself, your character is approved.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back