Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Yamatai News (YINN) Toyotomi Training Institute Acquired by Fujiko University

YE 46.5.15
Yamatai, Ternifac

fujiko_univ_campus.webp

On Wednesday the Fujiko University announced an acquisition of the Toyotomi Training Institute from previous owner Mikael Harris. An officer within the Star Army Rikugun, Chusa Harris had the following to say when asked for comments:

"While the decision to transfer ownership of the Toyotomi Training Institute was not easy, it was necessary to ensure its continued growth and success. I started TTI in hopes to give a greater chance to create a new life in a new world, especially in helping those who were once oppressed. However, as my duties within the Star Army Rikugun have expanded, it became clear that the institute would benefit from the resources, academic expertise, and dedicated direction that the Fujiko University can provide. I am confident they will uphold the values and mission of the institute.

I am grateful for Victor Maier's efforts to run and safeguard the institute in my absence. You can find no better friend than him."

Many of the TTI's small student population and staff were initially anxious about the change, fearing that the university's involvement might dilute the institute's original mission. However, Fujiko University has quickly moved to reassure them, announcing plans to not only continue but also expand the institute’s programs, integrating more comprehensive educational resources, vocational training, and psychological support systems once the institute's move to Fujiko is completed at the end of the year.

With TTI moving, the Ryu Keiretsu has announced the location will be converted to become home of a new Biixi Clinic set to open this time next year. Time will tell if the local population will be receptive to the idea of an outside corporation setting up in their tight-knit community.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back