• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC Trade Agreements between Yamatai and ITC

Yoerik

Inactive Member
To Ketsurui Himiko, Empress of the Yamatai Star Empire
From: Takahashi Kenichi, Director of Intergalactic Transport Corporation

I contact you on behave of the ITC, of which I have the privilege to be the Director. While we are grateful that the Yamatai Star Empire has allowed us to build on Ushobrakflug, we request her majesty to decree some trade agreements involving shipping trough Yamatai space.

For one, we are willing to provide the Yamatai Star Empire with all required services, should the need arise. I return, we only demand for our shipments to be allowed free passage through Yamatai Space.

An other matter is the shipments between different government space. Since Ushobrakflug is officially Yamatai territory, we are pretty limited to fly to Nepleslian or Lorath space. Ushobrakflug is close to the borders with Neplesia, so it won't be a matter of fuel but more of border control. We request free passage between Yamatai and Nepleslian or Lorath territory. In return, we are willing to provide the Yamatai Star Empire with 2 Tsukiakari-class Space Station to place near the borders, which will actually act as the ITC passages.

May the Yamatai Star Empire continue to flourish and it is my sincerest hope that her majesty will accept these agreements, or at least one of them.

Signed
Takahashi Kenichi
Director
Intergalactic Transport Corporation

To: Takahashi Kenichi, Director of Intergalactic Transport Corporation

As a Yamataian corporation you have the same freedom to travel though Yamataian space or pass its borders as any other corporation. As for Nepleslian and Lorath space, we do not speak for those nations.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back