• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC [Transuniversal Communication] Airwin Caeyara

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 45.7
▌ENCRYPTED MESSAGE: ATEMPORAL HIVEMIND—RELAY OUT OF NETWORK TRANSMISSION - ENCRYPTED
To: Airwin Caeyara, or rather Tetsuya Eitan

I wish I was able to write this letter without my fist coiled in contempt. You hide as a wolf among sheep and are wrapped in a vessel that you claim was invaded in some kind of sick denial of who and what you are. I do believe you've made the moves you have out of the fact that once in motion, you find it hard to stop but to so boldly place yourself out of reach and cause turmoil like a coward is a new low even for you. What happened to the man who aided me in the toppling of Lao'Taun? The being that Yughoshi Chonyosa seen as worthy of kinship and cooperation? I tasted the bitterness of your not-so-well-constructed web in Ayenee, it made me want to gut you. Perhaps it is death that will cure you? When will the blue phoenix rise from the ashes? I hear you keep it controlled, an inhibitor as you call it. A flawed device that will not suit the desire to be your true self, another crutch like that simpleton wife you plucked from the ranks of flawed lesser as some kind of statement. It will fail you eventually and then you will be faced with the decision to live again or stay where you are, dead wood drifting through the astral seas.

I keep wondering if you will wake up from your stupor one day and look around you. Are those who followed you to Tsenlan truly yours? Do they love you? Do they revere you as their leader or feel as if they are clutching at a savior made within a string of events that left them with no choice? There are others you know, those who have survived back where your fold originated, and they want your head on a pike. Not to ruin the surprise but your heir is among them now, I wonder what he has learned? Yet you could fix it so easily. You could mend it, just like you could of our friendship and brotherhood. This is why I took the time to address you. I can tell you one thing for certain, I do know not an Airwin Caeyara only that he is a fool. I know Tetsuya Eitan, a man who was thrust into rulership he never wanted - who once loved his people and fought for them against countless enemies. A leader among entities and someone who deserved a seat at my table, the only one of his entire family line I could imagine there.

Uncloud your perception, redeem yourself, and rise to where you belong. It sickens me to see you wriggle about like a worm. Abandon your addictions and return to your convictions for history is not done with you yet. You just need to decide if it is a tragedy or a victorious masterpiece. Nira sends his regards, and I suppose I should hold to altruism with you, your father is alive as well. I was reminded when they joined us that although I can respect who they once were, they are not you - the real you, not this actor you've become. You are an Emperor, not a child.

The fork in the road for you lies ahead. Will you choose to be you or will you continue on a path that will eventually lead to the need for those who once revered you to suffocate your existence? Find yourself again.

Signed,
Emperor Koshiro Kiri
U'rstholloshan Empire

Reference: RP - Embarkation: Abandonment of Puerile Minds

RPG-D RPGfix
Back