• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Senate: Defeated Treaty With Lor

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
<center>Treaty Between the
Yamatai Star Empire
and the
Lorath</center>

Whereas the Yamatai Star Empire wishes to recognize and create a state of peaceful and mutually prosperous relations with the Lorath, we mutually agree to enact and to follow the terms of this treaty:

1. The Lor System will now be recognized as a self-ruling state as part of the Yamatai Star Empire. This does not require any change in government or leadership. All citizens of Lor will be recognized as citizens of the Yamatai Star Empire with the rights and freedoms thereof. The Lorath government agrees to adhere to the laws of the Yamatai Star Empire and the orders of Yamatai's emperor.

2. The Yamatai Star Empire and the Lorath agree to maintain friendly, reasonably honest, peaceful relations and communications with one another. The Lorath agree to make at least one diplomatic communication with Yamatai per month.

3. The Yamatai Star Empire and the Lorath agree not to commit malicious acts against one another or employ others to commit malicious acts against one another.

4. Both the Yamatai Star Empire and Lorath will recognize all ranks and titles bestowed on a person by the Yamatai Star Empire, its member states, and/or the Lorath.

This treaty is valid immediately upon approval by all governments involved (or the leaders thereof) and lasts forever unless all parties agree to nullify it. Only the Yamatai Star Empire can approve modifcations to this treaty.

Signed

Taisa Rufus Sydney

Emperor Uesu of Yamatai

High priest Velor Tomoe Tur'Lista speaking on behalf of the people of Lor, and the Lorath race.

I would like to decline the treaty, due to the content of the laws of the Yamatai Star Empire, I additionally would like to object to the contents of paragraph one. We can not accept the terms of all individuals on our planet being proclaimed citizens.

((OOC: I am greatly insulted by the assumption that Tomoe would approve of the treaty.))

Then it's war, then? Sorry to hear that.

The Lorath do not desire war with your people, We desire a mutual aggreement of non-aggression.

Due to our talks failing, I will have my sister, the Xiaah, speak to you.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back