• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character [Tripathi's Tyrants] Allen Lowell

Because you're the FM and this kind of thing needs to be given your approval, just like everything else I'm doing.
Uhhh... no?

Your plot is/has to start in Open RP. As long as you're not doing something blindly against canon, I don't need to approve what you're doing until you go to officiate the plot. The FM doesn't need to sign off on every little thing, either - that's why I have co-FMs like @Ametheliana and @Charmaylarg Dufrain who keep an ear/eye out for things that actually necessitate approval or FM matters. But as a GM of an Open RP plot, no - unless something inherently draws me or a Co-FM to say "hey hold up", you do not need approval per everything you do.

Once you're moving to officiate your plot, then you'll need to do some check-ins/keep the faction heads in the loop.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back