• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Character Tsukino Serenity

Serenity

Inactive Member
Name: Tsukino Serenity

General Information

Species: Yamataian

Family / Creators:

Employer: Star Army of Yamatai
Current Assignment:

Physical Characteristics

Height: 145cm (4'9")
Weight: 92
Measurements: 32-22-37
Bra Size: 38C

Build and Skin Colour: Thin with slight muscle. White skin.
Facial Features and Eye Colour: Dark Blue eyes
Hair Colour and Style: Waist length white hair with heart-shaped bangs. Always kept down and neatly brushed.

Distinguishing Features: Serenity's face shows her age. She has cat shaped eyes, a slightly up turned nose and rose colored lips.

Psychological Characteristics

Personality:
Serenity is a fun loving but respectful girl. She knows when there's a time to play and when its time to be serious. She speaks her mind, but keep quiet it times of danger. Serenity is also very thoughtful, caring, and sweet.

Likes: Dancing, playing instruments, reading, cooking, singing, and talking.
Dislikes: Disrespectful people, being called weak.
Goals:

History

Serenity was found on a Star Army ship. She became one of the crew and began training to be a caretaker.

Skills

Technology Operation: Serenity is capable of operating any computer system that uses the Kessaku OS, found on all Star Army starships. She is proficient in entering and/or searching for information.

Culinary: Being a caretaker, Serenity is learning to be an excellent cook and baker. She can make any type of bread and sweet you ask for. She's is still learning different dishes, however.

Entertainment: Serenity's favorite things to do are dancing, singing, and playing instruments. Serenity can play the flute and violin. She can also belly dance. Serenity knows some sexual techniques as well.

Knowledge: Serenity has a wonderful memory and can recall a lot of things. She uses this memory to recall recipes and her cooking lessons. She also uses it to remember notes and songs.

Fighting: Serenity received hand-to-hand combat training, followed up with a rigorous training program. She is skilled and experienced in combat both in Yamatai-like conditions and in zero-gravity, with and without weapons. Weapons she is trained in include energy pistols, knives, and power armor.

Communication: Serenity is familiar with basic radio operation and procedures and can make transmissions to and receive transmissions from other characters through headsets, starships, power armor, and shuttles in both combat and non-combat conditions. Your character is fluent in English and Japanese. She can speak and write both correctly and efficiently and can write reports, fill forms, issue orders under fire, etc.

Mathematics: Your character received basic mathematics training, to including up to algebra and trigonometry.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Real quick -- if she's thin, I can't imagine a 38 on the bra size. Maybe a 36, or a 34? I mean, she's 15; let's not give her back problems at such a young age!

Also: Flesh out that history a little more! I mean come on...

I also imagine you will have to give a pretty good reason why a 15 year old is part of the crew...

History needs some definite work. Check out some other approved character bios for an idea of what is expected. To me the personality seems somewhat generic-maybe you could work on finding a way to make her sound unique.

Other than that-great work.

Not approved, Let us know when you have made some changes. ^_^

How about those updates and changes?

Lets not leave this poor character unpolished! Come back and fix this up as requested :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back