Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

Forum Game Two Truths and a Lie, SARP Character Edition

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Retired Staff
Alright everyone, From the perspective of one of your SARP characters speaking. Have that character tell two truths and a lie. The next person will then guess which is the lie, the person who guesses the lie first repeats the process.

Midori :

My teacher led the Shadow Viper Rebellion

I was the personal Protector for Ketsurui Hanako

I was in charge of my own squadron of ships

Matsuvo:

I have died three times since I joined the Star Army.

I was present on the final combat deployment of the YSS Eucharis.

I have spent more consecutive time at Fort Minori than any other Star Army Infantry soldier.

Wyatt:

I was originally a Rikugun Marksman

I had a mustache for as long as I've been enlisted

Wyatt is short for Wyattali

Last edited:
Awesome!

High Priest Aris'Taus Tur'lista of the Lorath Matriarchy

• I was made in a lab rather than born to replace another man.
  • I intend to blow up Origin Industries in revenge for them providing refuge for my sister, Destiny.
  • I'm expected to have two babies with my sister.

Klaus:

I met my lover, Setsuya Itatski during Love Day.

I graduated from Giretsu School.

I was given my Legend Mark 3 Jacket by Taiyou Hoshi.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back