• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Ty sibo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has had my approval since we started, though we may be changing some background details soon.

Everything is fine.

Nothing is not fine.

Zack if he had your approval, then you should reconsider how you go about of approving characters because a) it must be done in the character's thread and b) it wasn't ready for approval.

You were in VC when the creator told me this was only a WIP character, right around the time he started RPing. You should have said something.

This is for my plot, I have no problem with him playing with his character as a GM approved NPC thing until we have the character page ready. No one but my FMs really need to weigh in here regarding approval.

That's just not how this works. You need approval to RP, and that approval needs to be posted in a character's approval thread. Rules are rules.

You just need your GM's approval. He has the GM's approval to RP, and we're still working on the character page.

You control GM NPCs, your players don't do that, they instead have player characters. You don't approve a player character to RP until they have an approvable character sheet.

Zack understand you made a mistake and move past it.

We can work out this character to be officially approvable.

Sure a GM can say they are doing the right thing, but it is my job to make sure the GMs are actually doing the right thing. In this instance, you are not. One more reply from you @Zack about how you're allowed to do what I am telling you that you should not have done and the thread will be locked until higher ups can take a look.

Cool. I'm going to approve this character now.

You guys are welcome to do what you want. No one here has any authority to do anything but Jack and I.

You guys are welcome to call Wes here but the rules are pretty clear. Handling character approval is up to the GM and FMs of the plot in question.

Regardless of whatever reasons anybody participating in this thread would like to call to their favor(This includes myself), I think @Wes should be notified of this thread anyways - if he hasn't been notified already, of course. There seems to be several misunderstandings that would be better off sorted out instead of squabbled at...

It looks like the GM approved the character so the issue is already resolved. I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back