• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Type 34 Multi-Function Bracelet

Khasidel

🌟 Site Supporter
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Personal computer device / Espionage tool
Submission URL: Here

Faction: Yamatai / Star Army
FM Approved Yet? Not As Yet...

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes:
Reburbished and fleshed out version of the old MFB. I also wanted to make some espionage gear that might be useful in fred's upcoming plot, so the 1b variant is my attempt at killing two birds with one stone.

Electronic hacking software that can eventually break through most military-grade security
This is the only part I'm iffy on. Military-grade security is often quite robust. Can we change this to just "electronic hacking software?"

Changed it to the following:

Electronic hacking software. Provided the user has enough time, potentially allows the user to bypass security features, including:
-Electronic locks
-Security doors
-Biometric scan-locks
-Audio and Visual Sensors

I also added mention of the camera to the features, which I forgot about earlier, and modified the text for the networking slightly to mention how it can also talk to IES and other tools:

-Hi-resolution camera and video recording capability

Able to communicate with computers, networks, and various -IES including:
-PANTHEON
-InterNEP
-SYNC
-STATCOM Network
-Lazarus Network
-Starships, shuttles, power armor, headsets, pistols, and scanners.

Military security IS robust. Which is why it said eventually. There is no such thing as a perfect security system, save for a completely disconnected one. To put it another way, "autistic" mode from GitS. Unless you're completely disconnected, there is always a way through, it's just a matter of time.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back