• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission U-1 Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack

Inactive Member
Submission Type: U1 Update
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=faction:uso:u1-02a

Faction: USO / FSC / PACT
FM Approved Yet? Yes / No / No
Faction requires art? Yes

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? Yes

Notes:
Rolling in some of the latest U-1 Updates!

The cupcake holder can now be held by the U-1.

I also added in the FSC laser weapon ( TAG @Rizzo for approval)

And the PACT missiles have been added where they seemed appropriate to add ( TAG @Arieg )

I also added another paragraph to the history section regarding who's been doing what on the U-1 for the past few months and a 'who made and approved this' to the OOC section.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Jack has said he is only agreeing to this because Wes told him to agree to it.

I would very much like to maintain my content here without having to worry about people just changing things because they feel like it. That means 'cold storage' not 'everyone gets to change history'.

@Wes and @Jack Pine have already made their decisions on this, @Zack; furthermore, the U-1 is not "your" content, as it was originally created by Alex Hart in this thread.

Thread locked to prevent any further drama from occurring.

Edit: I have reverted the edits you made to the U-1 Production Model Variable Mecha and the U-1 Prototype Variable Mecha, Zack. As a submission reviewer, I am officially warning you now to not get involved in an edit war with NTSE moderators, staff members, or the article's creator, Alex Hart - because if you do, I will recommend to Wes that your ability to edit the aforementioned wiki articles be revoked.

Edit #2: Jack Pine sent me a DM roughly an hour after I originally posted this reply - after I'd gone to bed, unfortunately - and said the following:
Jack PineToday at 1:19 AM
[...]
My decision to pass those edits were my decision.
[...]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back