• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC UCS ZENPYOU

Post in the PRELUDE thread your character arriving via shuttle to Mayer Station on Siren 2. And then have him report in to Sub-Commander Blake's office. You'll be told the exact same thing as everyone else, so you can post that he's been briefed and then head to the Mess Hall to get breakfast.

It is important to read over what her other crew member briefings were. But you are allowed to just say "After a few minutes reporting in- Blake briefed him and dismissed him" or something of that nature.

I will have the official orders issued in a few minutes but you can just report in. After that, you can post for your character in the mission briefing, trying not to nod off to sleep or just listening in rapt awe or whatever. Fleming still has a lot of information to go over so if your character has any questions try to keep them in reference to what he's already gone over.

Orders are up for the new players. I will be around later on tonight, have to take my son into the ER.... he's running a high temp.

After 6 hours in the ER, no clue why exactly he was running a fever. But we're home again and keeping a close eye on it.

Sorry for the huge delay between posts. Life's been crazy lately (I should have expected it). I'll have a post up by tommorrow afternoon.

Tyler:

[13] <DocTomoe> Ah, good question, and if its manufactured through the UMC its likely possible. Since Lorath missiles and solid munitions come in a wide range of flavors. Really depends on the weapons though.
[13] <DocTomoe> But lemme double check and make sure
[13] * DocTomoe puts aside his SNES emulator and goes about checking.
[13] <DocTomoe> Ah, yes, judging by wording it does seem that mini-missiles are interchangeable.
[13] <DocTomoe> My-M1-W3003:Mini-Missile Launchers
[13] <DocTomoe> *
[13] <DocTomoe> A weapon designed for the Tenshi no Yoru 'Tenshi' Light Mechanized Power Armor.
[13] <DocTomoe> Consists of rotating missile launchers on each of the armor's shoulder mounts. It delivers soda can sized missiles of the following types:
[13] <DocTomoe> Missile / Torpedo Relative Sizes
[13] <DocTomoe> Approximate estimated measurements, some variations when in application.
[13] <DocTomoe> *
[13] <DocTomoe> Mini-Missile – Drink container sized missile
[13] <DocTomoe> *
[13] <DocTomoe> Small – Shoulder fired launcher sized missile
[13] <DocTomoe> *
[13] <DocTomoe> Medium – One meter by one-quarter meter
[13] <DocTomoe> *
[13] <DocTomoe> Large – Three meter by one meter
[13] <DocTomoe> *
[13] <DocTomoe> Extra-Large – Five meter by two meter
[13] <DocTomoe> *
[13] <DocTomoe> Cruise – Twenty meter by five meter
[13] <DocTomoe> *
[13] <DocTomoe> Interstellar – Fifty meter by ten meter
[13] <DocTomoe> Note the mini-missile size, "Drink Container" is the comparitive term, as is the Mini-missile comparative term.
[13] <DocTomoe> So, its logically interchangeable and you should feel free to load mini-missile pods with Lorath mini-missiles.
[13] <DocTomoe> As for other weapons...
[13] <DocTomoe> Human-scale sized weapons such as: Hand Cannon, Ek'yra Railgun Rifle, and other such human-scale weapons should be easily used by the Tenshi.
[13] <DocTomoe> The L-Mark-Two Gatling unit is too large.
[13] <DocTomoe> The Antimatter Munitions Launcher was in fact just recently used aboard a Tenshi in my plot, so that's a go.
[13] <DocTomoe> https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=lo ... grade_unit
[13] <DocTomoe> Combined Particle Cannon units are also usable so it seems.
[13] <DocTomoe> As for the Compressed Packet Rifle, its simply too large to be used by a Tenshi
[13] <DocTomoe> Now, on an interesting note, you can use the Plasma Arc Disruptor system, in a strip-type application. Which is essentially an exterior mountable module which could easily be fixed onto a Tenshi's thighs.
[13] <DocTomoe> https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=lo ... _disruptor

15 day warning. So we will definately be rolling pretty quickly towards squad's very shortly- I just need to talk to some of you folks about it. =)

The silence was when he stopped talking. He didn't give any indication that he was going to continue speaking so she felt that he had said all he wanted to.

B>

My apologies for my silence the past few days. The time skip to Miyamae 3 is happening tonight so please be ready for the plot advancement.

7 day warning until I leave so meaning, the faster everyone reacts to it- the faster you get get into the action before I leave you in squad leadership until I get back. =)

This'll be fun, look forward to it!

There will be a JP this Wednesday the 7th of January at 9pm EST!

IS THERE ANY WHO OPPOSE MY DECREE?

I might not be able to get to it, though I likely can. If I can, I'll likely be late. ^^;;

Provided I don't have to work late, I'm in.

Kids where are you? it's 9 and I'm all alone here!

my Yim sn is fenixdifranza so if you see a request from me new people add me

I'd personally enter the Garm through the gigantic hole in the hull...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…