• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Ulla Vester

miss_story

Wiki Ulla Vester
@Yuuki

Hello folks, please see below or the Wiki link above for the profile of my Intel Analyst for the YSS Yukika II plot. Full disclosure I just copy and pasted my wiki into forums so if there is funky formatting thats why.

Please let me know if I missed a gap in skills required for her position or if my current rank is not sensible or if I overlooked anything at all. This is my first time doing anything in the Star Army faction proper. Also I know Ulla comes across as a little unsociable here but she will warm over time.

Ulla Vester​

Ulla Vester is a player character played by Miss Story.
Ulla Vester
Species & Gender:Nekovalkyrja, Type 33A Female
Date of Manufacture:YE 44.12.14
Organization:Star Army of Yamatai
Current Placement:YSS Yukika II

Preferred Plots​

1. YSS Yukika II: A Classic SARP Adventure

Physical Description​

• Height: 1.83m (6'0“)
  • Mass: 63.5 kg (140lbs)
  • Measurements: 33-27-37 30C
Build and Skin Color: Ulla's skin is pale with a faint purple undertone. She is tall and angular with toned muscles and narrow shoulders.
Eyes and Facial Features: Her round, close-set eyes possess amaranth/red irises. They are framed by constantly furrowed and gently arcing black eyebrows. Ulla has a long nose with a narrow bridge. It upturns ever so slightly and has moderately flared nostrils. The left side of her face has a small beauty mark on her cheekbone near the top of the levator labii superioris muscle. She has sharp cheekbones and a square jaw.
Ears: Ulla has elf-style ears that have a faint blush near the tips
Hair Color and Style: Her hair reaches her lower shoulder blades. it is a glossy teal/black that has faint iridescence in some lighting situations. She often has it pulled into a low bun so it is out of her way while she works.
Voice: Ulla's voice is a deeper contralto. It is regal and commanding, and in tense situations, it has a dangerously still edge to it.
Distinguishing Features: Ulla usually wears tiny silver screw-on stud earrings.
She also wears black metallic pince-nez glasses that are a modification of Star Army - Covert Operative Sunglasses - SACOS. The portions of components formerly in the arms of the sunglasses have been moved into the glasses' cord and fastener. She usually keeps them transparent for a more professional look.
When she does wear lipstick, it is a deep burgundy wine lip stain or some other muted dark tone.
Her signature choice of perfume smells of smokey cloves and vanilla

Personality​

During her admittedly short life, Ulla has cultivated a unique personality of her own throughout her training. Her wide round eyes are always observant, silently contemplating the situation before speaking up or acting. You will have a hard time convincing her that a calculated action is worse than a rash one.
She can sometimes be terse and oftentimes judgemental, but she saves her worst critique for written reports. She takes her assignments overly seriously, often finding more work for herself before she is through with her task. She was a nightmare for her previous roommates, reporting their minor rules infractions resulting in a rotating door of transfer requests that eventually allowed her to practice being more sociable to learn the careful dance that one must do to earn someone's trust. As her fledgling career flourishes, that shall only be a result of her deep sense of duty towards Star Army and SAINT.
When she is not working she is busy reading history, keeping a journal or practicing embroidery. She keeps a thin binder of her work sometimes spending months on a single project.

History​

Ulla Vester was manufactured on YE 44.12.14 in the Nataria Fleet Depot.
After completing Basic Training and making a small collection of irritated former roommates, Ulla continued her studies immediately by taking a SAINT Training Activity to prepare to become an Intelligence Analyst someday onboard a ship. She hoped to more deeply pursue the specialized skills that basic training merely hinted at as they covered the vast gamut of skills that are expected of a soldier.
Given the level of responsibility Ulla demonstrated and exemplary classroom performance and much improved social skills, she proceeded to take basic officer training to complement her Intelligence training. She soon found an affinity for map interpretation, cryptography and risk analysis.
She was wrapping up this training when she was assigned as Intelligence Analyst for the YSS Yukika II, a novelly designed ship of the Fifth Expeditionary Fleet She eagerly awaits meeting her fellow soldiers and officers and stepping into the unknown, but more importantly, she can't wait to document what waits beyond the margins of the known sectors.

Skills Learned​

Ulla has the following notable skills:
  • Star Army Common Skills
  • Cryptography - For the protection or extraction of vital intelligence information
  • Interrogation Techniques - Extracting useful and accurate information from sentient beings
  • Surveillance Insertion and Maintenence - Familiar with the preparation, installation, and maintenance practices of various surveillance tools.
  • Operational Planning and Security - Helps assist the officers of the ship in being prepared for risks and outcomes both on and off the ship.
  • Map Interpretation and Analysis - Has a solid grasp on both how to read a map but also how to extrapolate existing data to aid with decision-making
  • Sabotage - Can pinpoint weaknesses in security measures and or vital assets.
  • Intelligence Data Processing - Skilled at parsing mass amounts of data to uncover patterns or what might be otherwise hidden and summarizing it within the appropriate documents.
  • Legal Theory and Application - A sound understanding of Yamatai law and those of major foreign powers.
  • History - both military history and special interest. She has a deep personal fascination with conflicts involving the Mishhuvurthyar
  • Ethics and Triage
  • Embroidery

Social Connections​

Ulla is connected to:
  • Placeholder Character for when the RP starts

Inventory & Finance​

Ulla has the Star Army Standard Issue Items.
Jewlery
  • simple silver post earrings
Notable Toiletries
  • Perfume
  • Wine Lip Stain
  • Mascara
Electronics
Account Balance: 400 KS
Opening Balance Deposit+3000 KS3000 KS
Custom Pince-nez-1500 KS1500 KS
Personal Toiletries-500 KS1000 KS
Sewing Kit-600 KS400 KS

OOC Information​

In the case Miss Story becomes inactive:
  • Can this character be used as an NPC by a GM or FM? No
  • Can this character be adopted after I've been gone for a year? No

Nekovalkyrja Type 33As are always 5'11" tall.

"[A Type 33A] has a height of 180 centimeters (5'11“) while the base NH-33 is 160cm (5' 3”)."

It is a standardized body designed for Rikugun service, and lacks a +/- 3" height range in the same way that NH-33s do out from the base of 5'3". Fun irrelevant fact, as part of this standardization they originally "only came with camouflage green skin."

Not a big deal. Just something I like to catch on 33A characters because people seem to frequently miss this detail.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back