• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

[UMC] Nir-Class Colony Ship

I have a few things Id like to input on here, tired from my long drive right now, tomorrow night after work ill try to get something up for you.

Check the environmental systems on the Ayana. They would work good in this application.

Oh for fork's sake.

SOMEONE APPROVE OR ASK ABOUT THIS THING ALREADY.
I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH IT - JUST LET THEM GET ON WITH USING THE DAMN THING.

Oh for fork's sake.

That made me lol.

As for the submission itself, since I submitted it, I can't very well approve it. It has however been up for sometime, so, I kindly ask it gets looked over sometime in the near future.

Hang in there. I will get to it when I can.

Before I approve this, I want it proofread. There's sentences missing periods and such.

The Nir features a robust series of emergency systems
...such as...?

You might also consider adding more interior description, since presumably people will be RPing aboard the ship.

Wes said:
Before I approve this, I want it proofread. There's sentences missing periods and such.

The Nir features a robust series of emergency systems
...such as...?

You might also consider adding more interior description, since presumably people will be RPing aboard the ship.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=kh ... cy_systems

Added system descriptions.

Also, we're skipping interior descriptions since we do not foresee any plot events transpiring aboard the Nir which would require detailed elaboration of the interior. Additionally, we are leaving it open-ended to allow the interior when/if described to reflect the unique nature of each settling crew.

Gamerofthegame said:
Nah, one of the Lorath things had four months I believe.

Naw, the record sits with the Antimatter Missile Launcher System, which was essentially a glorified shoulder based rocket launcher, it took eleven months and some odd weeks, if I recall. But this was a long time ago, and things are much faster now.

chocolate-cake-sl-366569-l.jpg

I can't believe I'm actually doing this. People please understand I think this is my first one, but...

BUMP! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

All in the name of Tomoe shutting up >_< I love you all :D

Fly. You are a tech d00d. I know this is your own work, but there is a point where it begins to get ridiculous. Approve it.

Wesley approves his own stuff sometimes, anyway.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back