• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Resolved Unable to save edits

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostJaeger

Banned Member
***EDIT: RESOLVED***

Whenever I try to edit Nakadai Hitomi's wiki page (specifically, the Psychological Characteristics section), I get the following error whenever I try to save the changes I've made.

Code:
Your change was not saved because it contains blocked text (spam).

Any ideas as to how this can be resolved? I'm pretty sure I'm not posting any spam...

(Included below is the text I'm trying to save)

===== Psychological Characteristics =====
=== Personality ===
Aloof and austere, Nakadai Hitomi in the eyes of many is seemingly heartless as she carries out her duties as a [[stararmy:fist_officer|Executive Officer]], concerned more with paperwork and regulations then the feelings of her subordinates - hence why Hitomi, essentially, is the epitome of the "ice queen": frosty, distant, and never seen off-duty.

Few, however, know the true reason for her workaholic behavior and icy disposition - because for Hitomi, every moment not spent doing something - anything - inevitably leads to the Mini-Neko's most overwhelming fear: remembering. Remembering herself, and her horrific past…

=== Preferences and Goals ===
* **Likes:** Cats, tea, scarves, paperwork, reading, making tea, bladed weaponry
* **Dislikes:** Tentacles, the [[species:mishhuvurthyar]], laziness, spiders, indecency, disorder
* **Sexuality:** Bisexual
* **Goals:** Coping with her memories

***EDIT: RESOLVED***

I think the wiki thinks that "bisexual" is a spammy term. Also "lesbian."

I've yet to figure out where the word list is stored, so I've not been able to customize it for Star Army yet.

I'm going to write a wiki article featuring the phrase: [removed]

And I'm going to somehow save it, too.

~~This post contains content that was removed for being spammy~~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back