• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Update concerning Aeonic

Scot

Inactive Member
I am currently not working on the Aeonic, the central problem is genetic technology of growing and evolving weapons and themselves. If I can get over that hurdle it will probably go quicker.

Main reason of course is school, it's just easier to play games and not stress about tech at the moment.

I'm also kind of rethinking the Aeonic, I might cut back on the species and make the bee people the primary focus. Spiders are scary and bees would make for a unique faction in Stararmy than ants. I just don't have time to do it right now.

Alright. Thanks for the update.

I've been thinking about the Aeonic since I finished the new SC2 expansion. Though with this also means concerns since I'm not sure how much I'd be allowed to follow the Zerg ways of doing things. For one thing I am focusing more on the Bee like race Apoidea.

For instance, a group of broods (Brood meaning, a colony led by a queen) could be a swarm.

Breeders are scorpion like things that manipulate DNA. Currently I am missing something that can do that in a more scientific matter, though I guess as long as it's not one guy it wouldn't matter too much.

What do yall think?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back