• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Updated Standard Issue for the Star Army of Yamatai

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Hello Star Army! The Star Army of Yamatai's set of standard-issue items has been updated. You can see the new set here: Star Army Standard Issue. We got rid of some stuff that was almost never used (like the drones and extra pistol mags) and added a few things like the rain poncho. The bags are now issued in camouflage patterns. Power armor is now issued by units (e.g. your starship or base or Legion unit) instead of being individually issued with standard issue gear. Some additional updates to the standard issue may occur this year based on availability of new uniform variations like the recolored working uniform proposed in the Star Army Uniform Updates thread and completion of and acquiring artwork for) the utility uniform. Ship/unit supply personnel can still make requests for drones and additional equipment, preferably from the Star Army's list of equipment.

Only complaint I can see is the lack of a nice easy set of code to put on a character sheet. But that's just me.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back