• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Uso's Star Organization Gets Major Faction Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty unusual for something that's not a fully-fleshed-out faction to get the status as a major faction, but 188604 has exceeded all expectations. It's got more posts and/or topics than some much more established existing factions, and it's become one of the major drivers of RP on the site as a whole. People are loving this little corner of SARP. Thus I'm officially giving it major faction status because it's got multiple active plots running in the faction. This means it gets moved up to the front page of the forum. I'll give it a shiny banner soon if I can get a hold of one.

In less exciting news, the Neshaten faction has been moved into Other Factions because of lack of activity. Despire Nashoba's efforts to take over as GM in the Gam'Trosha, no player there has posted for over a month and it therefore appears that plot has died out. The other Neshaten plot is on course to follow, it seems. And since we don't know when Kyle will return, I'm starting to look at putting this faction into storage. Don't be sad--it was good while it lasted and perhaps this will help make "room" for some of the upcoming faction concepts like the Ersetu, etc.

Also, heads up, the meeting for this month will probably be on the 14th. I will post an announcement for it this upcoming weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ