Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Vacation to Neplesia

"Are you kidding me? I'm a Nepleslian; we can use anything with a little repair." Jacobs retrieved the two blasted packs and pulled out a large roll of rubbery silver adhesive material. He took off a large strip or two, moved the sides of the hole together and duct-taped them together, then put more over it, and dumped stuff into it. The repairs held. The other one was repaired in a similar way, then distributed the smaller packs amongst his crew-mates.

"Alright, old man, let's go." Jacobs picked up the remaining Neko and held her in his arms like a limp ragdoll.

Traveler's pace led the group through increasing wind to the remains of a base. The upper levels were blown away. The lower areas were intact, but it was clear that no one could have survived the explosions. There were no corpses, all the scraps of gear were old. Someone had cleaned up the remains. Traveler moved into some of the lower areas, as the winds picked up even more so. The horizon had a dark mass of clouds that rolled to wards the group like a wall of darkness.

Traveller moved over to a section of wall not in use. He gripped the metal fragment and slammed the fragment and his arm into the wall. He made sure it was firmly implanted and pulled it out of his arm. He did not react with pain, just a bit of annoyance. "Need rest. Will repair then." He settled down against the base of a wall and went into a sleep mode. The broken parts and damaged wiring started moving back into place.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back