Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Valentine's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
February is just around the corner. Shall we do something special for Valentine's day? When's the last time your character had a little romance? Is there someone special she has her eye on? Soon it'll be time for feelings and "shipping!"

So post your ideas for SARP Valentine's Day events here. It's a good excuse to do anything love-related.

Star Army, I <3 you.

We could always have some kind of get together where anyone who wants to can hang out in virtual reality Polysentience style as I believe Yamatai has the tech to put virtual interaction on par with regular, physical, face to face interaction.

Or we could have our own Valentine's Day party as I think Nepleslia did that I presume just ignored location/time concerns.

We could give Nepleslia something similar to the way they gave us something for Lewis Pascoe Day. Maybe we could trade guns.
Maybe there are Neps who would like a civilian NSP or some cool old energy gun.
We could give the Lorath mooncakes!
I think it'd be cool if our factions gave each other's citizens things every Valentine's or Christmas even if we only do so to be cheeky.
Maybe a message saying "We missed you!" with a picture of a tearful catfaced moon zooming by their capital world.

Nepleslia makes fun of glorious Yamatai with its news articles anyway.

And of course we could always make a thread for multiple factions to hang out instead of just one specific to our own. Why not give Nepleslians and others a party to crash?

Like I wouldn't be surprised if some/most people enjoyed the social aspect of International Relations Conferences more than the actual political stuff so a Valentine's Day thing could be a sitewide get together with the political drama being optional.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back