• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Life Events Vanishing

Centurion0507

Inactive Member
I will be vanishing for an unknown amount of time after tomorrow. I will be boarding a plan to sunny kuwait and then to Afghanistan for a year. I plan to obtain internet as soon as I start getting paid in country but as of yet I do not know how long that will be.

If anybody wants to mail me the address will be

Aubrey, Sawyer
Attn: AC FIRST
APO AE 09354

Stay safe Cent, I've not known you very long but I'll keep you and your family in mind.

Good luck out there man. Try to let us know you're doing alright every so often, okay?

Yo. I know I'm late, but if you ever find an Air Force guy by the name of "Newton," tell him his son says hello. :)

What rank is he Shadow? This base is huge though so it's honestly rather unlikely. Oh and yes, the base that was recently rocketed is the base that I'm on.

He's in the general vicinity of Master Sergeant. I always get mixed up with the sergeants since there's like fifteen different ranks for them, but he's pretty high up there. He apparently has to protect a goofy Butter Bar, so I guess if you find a goofy Butter Bar you're close.

So far as I know of, it hit reasonably far from where I am, so all the people I work with are fine, not sure if it hit anything else on the part of base where it landed.

Shadow, I hate to break it to you, but limiting the search to "goofy butter bars" doesn't really limit it. That's all of them~

RPG-D RPGfix
Back