• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

VDTF Faction Page

Edto Xar'Sivaree

Lizard Freak!
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Faction Hub/Manufacturing Hub
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:faction:vekimen_defensive_task_force
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=species:vekimen:komodo_arms_manufacturing

Faction: VDTF
FM Approved Yet? Yes
Faction requires art? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: These are just hub pages for me to keep everything in order. I will be requesting a move of everything I have put in the "Species:Vekimen:" Namespace to more appropriate name spaces once these pages are clear for approval.

Did the Iroma meet it before the changes Ame made? Because those were recent. My page is literally the Iroma page before Ame's edits within the last hour but I can change it. I am only making the point that what I have now, was on the front page with another faction.

D:

But I already created hubs for food and drink, drugs, and technology!

I think the best example, layout-wise, is actually the Neshaten page. If you need a model, use that.

@Edto Xar'Sivaree The changes to the Iroma page are recent, but changes to a page do not need to undergo approval. The iroma page was made years ago and even have I believe 2 years of pretty much inactivity. The reason why mods say old stuff has no bearing on new stuff approval is because otherwise they would have to go back and update every page when standards change. And there is just too much for that, it would take hours upon hours, and they're not getting paid for this. Standards have gone up and down over time, you just have to work with the standards that are there when you submit your page.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back