• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [Vinross Yu-Cranker] Crate of Titanium Bars found

Toshiro

To: Vinross Yu-Cranker Materials

I recently salvaged a crate of titanium bars about the size of a truck bed in the vicinity of Nepleslia. As a sticker was placed on the container asking for it to be returned, I've decided to go ahead and do that. The titanium is enroute, the crate damaged but reasonably intact without the loss of its contents.

Vinross Yu-Cranker Materials

Fwd:CustomerService>Fwd:ShippingReceiving>Fwd:procurement>Fwd:Administration>

Code:
Miss Alex Burning,

Thank you for finding and returning this storage crate to me. I am happy to hear that the products within were not damaged as well. As you are no doubt aware, space is large and I've found that it is incredibly easy to lose things in it, if I am not careful.

Although you ask for no recompense, I feel the need to repay your kindness. I will be contacting you personally to arrange a reward for your efforts. I look forward to it.

From the desk of Vinross Yu-Cranker Materials CEO,

Laj Vinross Yu

To: Vinross Yu-Cranker Materials CEO, Laj Vinross Yu

Really? Well, thank you sir. I look forward to that! Please let me know what you decide to do!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back