• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission Volumetric Spider Pad

Ethereal

Inactive Member
Banned Member
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=corp:iis:lifestyle:volumetric_pad
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
  2. None (nebulas, etc.)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Me again. I wanna have my characters be in multiple places at once, so I figured this would be a good way to do that.

Basically a disk with volumetric projectors that operate in conjunction with a set of glasses. A life-size copy of the operator is projected and is fed back visuals from what would be their eyes via cameras and AI algorithms on the drone.

P.S. I can't remember whether this is considered a Yamatai submission given it's from a company, haha

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Please fix the nesting of the header levels.

Any chance of some sort of DOGA artwork or sketch or something?

Fixed the headers being out of place

Not a chance of art, that's one area I'm not proficient in, sorry

I'm still seeing the nesting error on the automatic quality checker. The secret to the nesting is not to jump header levels.

This means:

====== H1 Title ======

should only be followed by:

===== H2 Section =====

which should only have ==== H3 subsection ==== in it.

If you go from H1 to H3 or H2 to === H4 ===, skipping a header level, that's what triggers this error message and what I'm trying to avoid.

Now it's in 6(title)-5-4-4-4-4-4-3-5(OOC header) format in terms of headers, which should work fine? It looks like the quality checker is only wanting a backlink right now :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back