• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

VTOL "Viper" Gunship/Transport

As per the Nepleslian GM's ruling to regulate our tech submissions, we have deemed that this submission is GOOD to get torn apart by the tech council.

It is within our ability to create.
It isn't super-powerful or groundbreaking.
It has a use.

So have at it, approval process. : D

Not approved.

No interior descriptions, weapons aren't separate articles, not standard format.

*Heaves a heavy sigh.*

Added interior descriptions.

Made weapons separate articles except for the PLA, since it
seems rather un-necessary, with it just being a laser that knocks out
missiles.

Followed format used by the Hammerhead and other starships as much
as I could.

This should be under the Nep namespace :!:

Sorry, I had no knowledge of how to do that until I started putting in the weapon systems as separate articles.

...So, erm. How does one put this in said namespace?

Oh, superfly.

Should I put this under the namespace? Not too clear on how to do that after you make a wiki page for something.

I'd like to see more thought put into the cockpit. What's it look like? What kind of controls are there? What color is the seat?

Have you considered adding an ejection system? This isn't required but would be nice, especially for PC pilots.

There are no communication systems listed (please at least include radio).

Description of the cockpit and controls for the pilot and gunner added. Seat color added.

Ejection system is added, as well as a simple radio system.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back