• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC Waiver for Height Requirement Request

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
YE 45.3
To: Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko, Taisho

Salutations Taisho,

Due to failing to meet Star Army Minimum Height Requirements per Memo #2 of YE 45 issued by the Mistress Taisho, I have found myself in a difficult situation of asking for help. Reds are taught to be self-reliant, but also be trusting of their comrades and KinNets. While none of my KinNet are in the Star Army, I still wish to serve the Yamatai Star Empire that has given my people shelter in our greatest time of need due to our own folly. But I actually have considered resignation due to this requirement.

Personnel Command has rejected my offer of resignation and instead has given me three options that I can pursue to address this issue and still serve. While I have considered the first two, I feel that I my calling in life is to be on the YSS Mazu and explore this new part of the galaxy.

I need a signed waiver from you ma'am in order to accomplish this. I am forwarding a waiver packet for your consideration with my supervisor's signature and recommendation. I hope you will consider my request.

Long live the Empress,
Radcliffe Yingzi
Shoi, Stay Army of Yamatai

@Andrew

RPG-D RPGfix
Back