• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check Want to join the crew of a salvage vessel?

Instead of us trying to describe it, I'm going to suggest just seeing the movie. I don't want to spoil things.

Yggdrasill is indeed a perfect example of the Event Horizon movie, lone in space going for S&R missions and salvage it. The idea is fun to read and I suspect that it is also great fun that I would consider joining in. More like, where is the Yggdrasill now, what happened to the crew and the idea of the ship. I praise the idea a lot as I like to see the civic side of stories that is common to be forgotten.

Well, @Toshiro is still around, and with the new big battles happening in the Kuvexian War, there's going to be a lot more stuff to salvage after the war is over.

If nothing else, we could make some new loot tables for the ancient Star Army Item Generator.

That is actually the same thought I had when looking at the thread, the number of ships being damaged or even starbases in the Kuv War. A lot of things could be done in this area, the search of important missing Yamatai personnel for example. Man my mind is going creative in regards of these type of missions haha

It'd be very interesting, though it'd require some improved understanding of Kuvexian tech to make such lists. Yggdrasill and its CO are still out there, and even salvaged some stuff in the past couple years in a JP.

It might be cool to do a news post or something saying what the Ygg crew is up to these days :)

I'm really glad to see @Toshiro around again.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back