• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Gaming Warframe

Abwehran Commander

Inactive Member
A game that's literally about Space Ninjas.

Third-person, MMO, Co-Op Game where you go on missions throughout the solar system in Warframes (Yamatai-esc Powered Armor) to commit acts of sabotage, assassination, and mayhem.

My name in the game is AbwehranNinja, let's play sometime if any of you are available.

I love this game! I play it all the time, I was actually just playing it.

got the Rakta Balistica today ^^ it is a good weapon took a long time to get though.

I picked the bow at the start so I'm a soloist build until I can grind an assault rifle of some kind. -_-

On the plus side, seeing guys go flying across rooms and get pinned to the walls by arrows is hilarious.

IIRC, I use the same name I do on Steam; CadetNewb. If any of you guys want to party together or something, let me know?

Mine is DDDvAce I play here and there since its hard for me to keep up with updates and let it sit for months.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back