• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Gaming Warframe

Abwehran Commander

Inactive Member
A game that's literally about Space Ninjas.

Third-person, MMO, Co-Op Game where you go on missions throughout the solar system in Warframes (Yamatai-esc Powered Armor) to commit acts of sabotage, assassination, and mayhem.

My name in the game is AbwehranNinja, let's play sometime if any of you are available.

I'm Exhack, and I've been playing since Closed Beta. The game is so Iroma it hurts.

MoonicusMaximus

I'm always arguing on the forums.

Also Burston baby yeeeeeah underdog primaries 4lyfe

I love this game! I play it all the time, I was actually just playing it.

got the Rakta Balistica today ^^ it is a good weapon took a long time to get though.

I picked the bow at the start so I'm a soloist build until I can grind an assault rifle of some kind. -_-

On the plus side, seeing guys go flying across rooms and get pinned to the walls by arrows is hilarious.

IIRC, I use the same name I do on Steam; CadetNewb. If any of you guys want to party together or something, let me know?

I play all the time I have so much shit idk what to do with it all, name on there is Merc_Reaper

Mine is DDDvAce I play here and there since its hard for me to keep up with updates and let it sit for months.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…