• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Werewolf Game (RP-ed!)

((OOC: Sorry guys, you caught me at a bad time with this, I promise a post on Friday. Please forgive. ><; ))

Bob looked at Vernicus and raised an eyebrow for a second before turning back to Gerry “Scouts honour.” he replied, making the cliché two finger salute in jest.

((No objections to small time skip? Btw, sorry again for such poor response times, I usually end up half brain dead whenever I'm not studying or sleeping. :( ))

The trio decided to cut across the park, during the day it might have been a nice walk, but in the dead of night there was only the occasional curse word as someone tripped up. Bob was in front at first, until he fell straight into a shallow creek with much a country gibberish, after that the other two led with a slowly dripping Bob lagging behind.

The school itself was bordered by the park on two sides, and boxed in by suburban streets on the opposite corner. Of course the fence had had barbed wire on top before the military arrived, but now the front gate was guarded by a small fire team of bored looking sentries, with two patrolling the grounds and one more on the roof.

Despite the guards there was an air over confidence, they were the military, who would be crazy enough to cross them? From their small lookout under a couple of large bushes the group could see what was probably the patrol that attacked them mount back into their vehicles and get waved through the gate. Betsy and Leighs old car sat out in the parking lot, dimly lit by a small floodlight at the other end, as well as a few other vehicles.

((Cue smartarse one-liner. ;) ))

Gerry hefted his gun over one shoulder. "Well, this oughta be a cinch." he said sarcasticly to the other two. "So what's the plan"

Beside him, Bob was laying on the ground, hold a pair of imaginary binoculars to his eyes, as Gerry spoke he turned his mock field glasses towards him. Putting the imaginary device down he began his brief monologue.

“Well, there are two things we need, and three we'd like to have.” He started “First, we probably be needing to either rescue or 'silence'” a small pause “ them two inside, and we'll be needing wheels, we can grab Betsy, or maybe one of them military rigs and hope they wave us at the gate.”

Taking a second to swallow “It'd be real nice with we could sniff out our friend Leigh's contact, although the chances of that are...” he shook his he and flapped his lips in dismissal “We could use some beans and maybe boom-sticks, although both are likely be'in under lock and key. There's also be maybe some information as to why the military's even come'in here, not much likely to ever get near anything like that, but folks be leave'in papers on them desks all'a time.”

Bob rolled back onto his stomach and peered through his “binoculars” again. “I'm not the think'in type, but we can either split, or try going together. Although, how much I trust my back to you, I dun know.”

((Sorry for Bobs poor grammar, here it is a little easier.
Primary:
A) Find the two prisoners and either release, or “silence" them.
B) Get transport, expect pursuit.

Secondary:
A) Try to find Leigh's original contact, don't expect much success with this one.
B) Find supplies and weapons, probably under lock and key, but could be useful for later.
C) Find Intel about the military's original purpose in coming here, probably guarded, but you never know your luck.

I think I accidentally mixed a country accent with pirate in this one. >< ))

((Nah I think you got the down south country boy pretty well))

Gerry scratched his head "I guess that makes sense. What do you think Venicus?"

Venicus' head suddenly popped up. "Follow that patrol that just left, we can take them out, steal their wheels and hopefully get in and out by impersonating soldiers."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back