• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Wes's RP/JP Planning Thread

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Introduction

I get a lot of request for JPs so I'm going to try to coordinate them in here so I don't forget any, and so that people can refer to this thread to know when I'm open.

General Information

I work full time and I'm a dad. So I'm typically only available to JP at night after my child is asleep. So this means 8:30pm-10pm EDT (5:30pm-7pm PDT). Sometimes I get days off or time on the weekends but it's the exception. The best way to contact me during the day is forum PM as may not be able to answer on Discord while I'm at work. Currently Tuesdays are reserved for YSS Resurgence JPs.

What I Like To JP
  • YSS Resurgence social life, exploration, and combat
  • Star Army's Admirals meeting up to plan
  • Star Army recruiting centers recruiting new characters
  • Scenes on planet Yamatai or other places in Yamatai, especially the ones that haven't seen any RP in a while
- - -

Tagging frequent JP Buds: @Andrew, @Ametheliana, @iaincarter, and anyone else from Resurgence's plot
Anyone who recently joined Star Army, I am happy to make time for you! And everyone else is welcome to set up JP times with me as well.

• Star Army's Admirals meeting up to plan
Hey, I've been meaning to PM or DM you about it but we should do a JP with Hokusai and Yui regarding the events of my plot. The JP would be backdated to YE 45.4. Basically just Hokusai getting called back up for duty (pre-assuming command of 2nd Fleet) and then talking about her operational plan for Hanako's World. Shouldn't be a very long one, and I'll probably insert it into a bigger GM post; mostly want to keep Yui informed IC.

Week of 11/6/23
If anyone wants a JP night please request a specific date rather than be like "we should do X sometime."

Last edited:
Okay, I used to think of Sundays as JP night with Wes. Want to do what we discussed this or next Sunday?

I think your Friday night is my Saturday morning, so I would like to schedule a jp between reps of the YSE/SAoY and the Reds (FDC) formalizing their relationship beyond "we let these squatters here" and more you do this without our help, you do that with our help, etc. Should be fun to watch them get denied wanting a build a capital ship. Lol

Wes, I am so sorry but I'm going to have to reschedule our JP. Marshall University men's soccer is in the semi finals. We're the number one seed so we're hosting. I'm really good friends with one of the players and he's got me and my wife tickets to the game.

But the following week looks open if you're able to.

Hey, I've been meaning to PM or DM you about it but we should do a JP with Hokusai and Yui regarding the events of my plot. The JP would be backdated to YE 45.4. Basically just Hokusai getting called back up for duty (pre-assuming command of 2nd Fleet) and then talking about her operational plan for Hanako's World. Shouldn't be a very long one, and I'll probably insert it into a bigger GM post; mostly want to keep Yui informed IC.
Can we do this Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday of the upcoming week? I can write up the intro section in advance to smooth things out.

Cool! After I made my post I read some of the others above mine and realized Cowboy might have moved his forward one Wednesday, though. So I'm also okay with Thursday still.

Oh, I forgot all about this. I think I can do Wed Wes. I'll double check my schedule and let you know this evening.

Hey Wes, lets aim for tomorrow to do Alastair and Hanako. Would later in the evening work best for you? Say around 8PM.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back