• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Wes's RP/JP Planning Thread

Hey Wes, I'd like to try and reschedule that JP we were supposed to do a few weeks ago. Would you be free next wed at 8:30? I would love to have Yui come/crash the Wakaba ceremony and present some of those awards. I'll open it up for some of the people who are supposed to receive awards but if they're not available I can NPC them. I'm trying to get all the Wakaba back story caught up.

Okay, I got you down for Wednesday December 6th at 8:30pm-10pm EST

So the Misshu turned Neko is going to be found by Seventh Fleet, perhaps we should have Fletcher talk to Yui and Himiko about how to deal with the situation. Also a Cheilith and Poppy psychology JP might be good too.

JP Idea: Himiko and Mochi visit the Concordian refugees on Virgina to show them we aren't ruled by AI.

Okay, please propose some dates for these. I'm thinking Thursday 8:30pm EST for one.

I think the most pressing one is the Cheilith and Poppy one as the JP for the Misshu being found isn't done yet (It's going great though) and Himiko and Mochi could just be a news post or something that happened but wasn't mentioned because there wasn't any conflict there. Cheilith and Poppy on Thursday sounds good then.

Friday is a good day for Himiko and Mochi, and I'll propose a specific date about the Mishhu one once the JP gets posted.

I think the most pressing one is the Cheilith and Poppy one as the JP for the Misshu being found isn't done yet (It's going great though) and Himiko and Mochi could just be a news post or something that happened but wasn't mentioned because there wasn't any conflict there. Cheilith and Poppy on Thursday sounds good then.

Friday is a good day for Himiko and Mochi, and I'll propose a specific date about the Mishhu one once the JP gets posted.
Mishhu has technically been found and has expressed interest in joining SAoY so :D!

I'd love to include Koko in this if possible. The big JP is almost done and ready to post soooo -w-

@Wes The New Ship JP whenever is good for you.

Saturday 2/24 - Lizlopod/Soban
Sunday 2/25 - Ame time (Uesu JP)
Monday 2/26 - Lizlopod (Hanako)
Tuesday 2/27 - Resurgence
Wednesday 2/28 - Yuuki / Ship walkthrough

Last edited:
Next available slot, whatever date that is for ship walkthrough and space trial?

Continue tomorrow reservation (or day after if needed)

Next available that isn't Wednesday or Sunday for YSS Yukika II crossover with someone... maybe Yui in the YSS Nozomi II or the YSS Ghost?

Edit: looks like it needs to be Saturday?

Last edited:
Hey Wes, I'd like to propose that we find an evening where we can look over some Nashoba works together over Discord, including that Hidden Sun Clan faction peek I've invited people to. I'd have all the articles ready to go, and I can screenshare so you don't have to add to your Browser Tabs. For a lot of these, all I'd need from you is quick guidance on some of them.

We can do it in one of the Site's voice channels if you like, or in a call between the two of us, I'm good either way (as long as others dropping in know it's Business Time!)

I can do any evening in your EST time range, including weekends. Let me know what works for you, if you're interested!

Not a RP/JP request but related to RP, I would like to arrange a time to chat with you about something I mentioned to you prior. I am 12 hours ahead of you now, so anytime after 8pm Weds, Thurs, Fri, or Sat your time.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back