• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

What are some things a new Yamataian should know?

Kai

Retired Staff
openget Post subject: What are some things that a newly assigned yamatain should kPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:14 pm

Ran out of space with the subject. I'm specifically talking about a Yamataian in Combat arms. Besides power armor piloting and all of that stuff, what are some ships/people that they should already know of?

kai Post subject: Re: What are some things that a newly assigned yamatain should kPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:37 pm

they could easily know nothing, like being someone who never ays much attention to news.. Though I do believe most yams know of Chiharu, Yui, Hanako, the Sakura and things like that.

Soldier Side Post subject: Re: What are some things that a newly assigned yamatain should kPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:39 pm

Yeah, when I had my Yamataian character (who died with the Yūgumo... *sigh*), he didn't know anyone, so it is alright if you don't recognize them. ^_^

Zakalwe Post subject: Re: What are some things that a newly assigned yamatain should kPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:19 am

General advice - bow. Bow to everyone.

I've seen characters getting slapped around for not bowing sufficiently. Also always be formal until explicitly told otherwise.

Try to keep the being slapped to a minimum.

openget Post subject: Re: What are some things that a newly assigned yamatain should kPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:09 pm

lol, reminds me of gundam...thanks for the advice

osakanone Post subject: Re: What are some things that a newly assigned yamatain should kPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:26 am

Pay attention, respect those above you and above all, don't weeaboo it up.

Also remember that you can telepathically communicate with any IES computer, Yamataian, or Neko within 1 KM.

Yamataians also have slightly stronger bodies (like optimized humans), and can hover at slow speeds for short periods of time.

They can also heal from injuries quickly, to a degree. A Neko, however, is far superior in all respects mentioned here.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back