• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

What are the NDI's holdings in the SARP?

Fred

Retired Staff
Like the subject said. Derran Tyler is making the NDI a stronger presence lately and I'd like to know, given Hanako's mention of Xylar belonging to the NDI while us having no apparent references to it.

Might be nice to also know just what the NDI is up to in this piece of the universe too (I trust they don't just have their ships sit there and shine prettily - some are obviously around Nepleslia taking one of the Nepleslian's ore rich planet for their own).

.....What the hell is Xylar?

I remember seeing it on the star map, but I don't recall it belonging to the Nerimian Confederation.

If you read some of my latest RP posts in the General forum, the Confederation has just taken possession of a world called Ether about 40 LY away from Yamatai, but that should be it.

And the 1st NDI XF's current fleet base (the Tienshinhan star fortress Imperial) is in Neplesia dating back to the time when Neplesia was part of the Yamatai Empire and the Confederates worked out a deal to station some of their forces there to conduct joint exercises with the Yamataians. Of course, at some point, the Neplesians broke off and formed their own empire but I had never addressed what happened to NDI forces there until recently.

Xylar is a water world. That's all I know about it.

So, the NDI never did anything in the SARP's map? All that stuff about the 2nd Draconian war was elsewhere? (I tried to read and failed to grasp the scope of the 2nd Draconian war. It's - my appologies - a tedious read to someone whom has difficulty to relate)

Yeah, the Battle of Ralfaris involved the Jaaq'tah fleets versus the Star Army in YSE space.

Xylar was a world Derran created for the NDI expeditionary guys to explore, way back in the day.

Derran Tyler said:
Xylar does sound like something I'd come up with......hmm.....

Is it wrong that I find this hilarious? I'm not trying to be mean, I swear ... but you forgot you made a whole planet? I mean ... damn. Derran. You know too much or something.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back