• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

What do normal Yamataians and Nekos think of other species?

Exhack

Inactive Member
I was hoping to get a clarification, based on a conversation on IRC, where we couldn't find any real evidence of the overall way the populace in the YSE thinks.

Nekos are somewhat Xenophobic, which varies between the indidivual Neko. They at the very least believe themselves the most superior race out of all of them in the RP setting.

Yamataians make up a large amount of groups, from various planets to some Neps to Spacers ect. They are biologically superior to their other cousins while being artificial like Neko, albeit not for all of their lives for the most part unless a Neko when to a Yam body for whatever reason.

Fact is, good lot of the empire differs. Nekos are xenophobic and it depends about the empire otherwise. The Warmaster worlds, for instance, are fairly anti-neko and are almost entirely Geshrin.

Thats the only one I can vouch for, though.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back